FY2020 Application: Important News and Guidelines Released
We are pleased to announce the launch of NYSCA's FY2020 funding cycle!
NYSCA's Program Guidelines are now available on our website and provide vital information about how to apply for NYSCA support, which reaches all 62 New York State counties through our 15 Programs in the visual, performing, literary and media arts.
Guidelines Released: January 23, 2019
FY2020 Application Opens: February 11, 2019
Applications Due: March 28, 2019 at 4PM
Awards Announced By: December 15, 2019
Begin reviewing the guidelines now to learn specific requirements, questions you will need to answer, and supplementary materials you may need to provide to apply to NYSCA for support in each of our 15 Funding Programs and in each category within our Programs.
Applying to NYSCA
This year, there are two important changes in the application process:
- Applicants will no longer need to register requests on the NYSCA website;
- Applicants will submit applications through the NYSCA-New York State Consolidated Funding Application (the NYSCA-CFA).
Organizations who have applied to NYSCA's Mid-Size Capital Projects Fund and the Regional Economic Development Council Initiative will be familiar with the Consolidated Funding Application. The NYSCA-CFA is a modified version of that Consolidated Funding Application.
The Grants Gateway will continue to be critical part of the NYSCA grants Prequalification and contracting process for FY2020.
NYSCA's Program Guidelines have been developed for FY2020 and may contain clarifications or substantive changes from the prior funding year. Applicants should carefully review ALL INSTRUCTIONS.
Save the Date
NYSCA will once again be touring the state to provide Guideline Information seminars. We hope to see you at one of the following events, and will send detailed information shortly:
- Buffalo (Darwin Martin House): Tuesday, February 5
- New York (Mark Morris Dance Center): February 7
- Syracuse (SUNY Oswego Metro Center): Tuesday, February 12
- Albany (Institute of History & Art): Monday, February 25
- Long Island (Cinema Arts Centre): Friday, March 1
- New York (Sugar Hill Children’s Museum): Tuesday, March 5
We look forward to your applications!