Culture x Tech x Entrepreneurship: Remix NYC Summit
Join NYSCA grantees and industry leaders to learn about the future of culture, creative cities and the creative economy at REMIX NYC this month!
REMIX NYC brings together pioneers from different industries, offering a unique forum where creative leaders can exchange insights and ideas and work together towards common goals.
The summit will feature talks and networking opportunities with representatives from NYSCA grantees, including the High Line, Brooklyn Academy of Music and the Museum of the City of New York, as well as industry power players including the Google Cultural Institute, GE, Audible, Microsoft and ArtPlace America.
REMIX NYC takes place March 22 at A/D/O, 29 Norman Ave, Brooklyn and March 23 at the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum Pier 86, W 46th St & 12th Ave, New York. Early-bird tickets are available through March 1.
The complete list of speakers includes:
- Laura Clayton McDonnell - Vice President & Global Digital Transformational Leader, MICROSOFT
- Linda Boff - Chief Marketing Officer, GE
- Eric Nuzum - SVP Original Content Development, AUDIBLE
- Lucy Schwartz - Program Manager, GOOGLE CULTURAL INSTITUTE
- Jamie Bennett - Executive Director, ARTPLACE AMERICA
- Robert Hammond - Co-Founder, HIGH LINE
- Joshua Topolsky - CEO & Editor-in-Chief, THE OUTLINE
- Keir Winesmith - Head of Web & Digital Platforms, SFMOMA
- Kevin Slavin - Chief Science & Tech Officer, THE SHED
- Aaron Foley - CITY STORYTELLER IN RESIDENCE, DETROIT
- Edward Roussel - Chief Innovation Officer, DOW JONES
- Nick Gray - Founder, MUSEUM HACK
- Adam Gerhart - CEO, MINDSHARE
- Brett Wallace - Artist in Residence, LINKEDIN
- Steven McIntosh - Director of Education & Family Programs, BROOKLYN ACADEMY OF MUSIC
- Loren Hammonds - Co-curator of Tribecca Immersive, TRIBECA
- Regina Myer - President, DOWNTOWN BROOKLYN PARTNERSHIP
- Brad Hargreaves - Founder & CEO, COMMON
- Jake Barton - Founder, LOCAL PROJECTS
- Whitney Donhauser - Director, MUSEUM OF THE CITY OF NEW YORK
- Julia Kaginsky - Director, NEW INC
- Alice Walker - Director of Creative Strategy & Global Head of Interactive Design, ANTENNA INTERNATIONAL
- Justine Hyde - Director Library Services & Experience, STATE LIBRARY VICTORIA (Melbourne)
- Emily Best - Founder, SEED & SPARK
...and many more! View the schedule at www.remixsummits.com/nyc